Getting to know Fiber Optics
- The Best Way to Cut Your Fiber Optics
- How to Connect Fibers
- Drill sizes for our Lamplighter™ products
- Fiber Connectors for Hobbyists Made Simple
- How to Straighten a Piece of Fiber Optic Cable
- Is all Fiber Optic Cable the Same?
- Bending Fibers
- No light loss in a Fiber
- How do Fiber Optic Cables Really Work?
- How to fix uneven lighting from a Lamplighter box
- Changing Fiber Color in 5 Seconds
- For Hobby Lighting - Best Fiber Optic Cable Size and Length to use
- How Many Fibers Can Fit in a Lamplighter Box?
Fiber Optic Application
- 3-Step-Process to Lighting your Model Train Set
- How to size and space out lights on a Model Train Layout
- How to Light a Building with the Lamplighter System in 5 Steps
- Imagination to Realism in Craft Light
- 6 ways to improve building lighting on model train layouts
- How to Light your Model Train Layout
- How do put lights on a model railroad? Using "Pools of Lights"
- Lighting your cars with Fiber Optics
- Dwarvin breaks into N-Scale without Trying
- Lighting your Layout Doesn’t Need to Result in a Spaghetti of Wiring!
- Directional Lighting with Fiber Optics is Better than with LED’s
- Small LED’s cannot provide enough Light for General Fiber Optic Lighting
- Can Fiber Optics replace LED Lights for Models?
Fun Fiber Optic Applications
- How to take pics so you lights sparkle
- Creating Lighting by Steve Juranics
- Creating Christmas Scenes using Fiber Optics
- Christmas Craft Light on Train Layout in Minutes using Fiber Optics
- Lighting you Dept56 and Lemax Villages
- Fiber Optics used to create a Well Known Train Bridge Logo
- N-Gauge Lighting makes Model Scenery Come Alive
- Garden Lighting Coming Soon
- Illuminating Flag Poles & Creating Spotlights with Fiber Optics
- O Gauge Model Train Layout interview with Ray Kerollis and Grandson
- Dwarvin wins Most Innovative Product of 2019
- Dwarvin Featured in January 2021 Model Railroader Magazine
- Dwarvin Featured on Model Railroader Video
- Dwarvin Featured in Model Railroader Magazine 2020
- The 2019 NMRA / National Train Show as a Blast
- Dwarvin - a Family run business for Craft Light
- Dwarvin’s Naming History of Model Railroad Lighting
- A Plug and Play System. Professional Review by Mark Juett, NMRA